ant-user mailing list archives

From Joel Rees <j...@alpsgiken.gr.jp>
Subject Re: Unsubscribing
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:11:00 GMT
Well, I just sent an unsubscribe request to

and got back the confirmation notice with no problems whatsoever, in
less than a minute.

My mail client is nice enough to strip the "mailto:" protocol from the
address when I double click, so I have no problems with that.

BJ (quikdraw@metronet.com) says he tried stripping the protocol and
checked the return address in the headers, so I guess he must be having
other problems.

Just my opinion, but it seems to me that putting the protocol in the
links causes more trouble than it's worth. I haven't seen it in any
lists I'm subscribed to except the jakarta lists. Do you have any idea
why the protocol is there?

--
Joel Rees <joel@alpsgiken.gr.jp>