ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: how can i use a property to enable/disable a general target
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:17:01 GMT
I'm sorry, I didn't notice that you were also
specifying runTarget when you made the antcall to
router.  I suppose in that case what you're doing
makes as much sense as anything.  The only alternative
that springs to mind is putting each antcall to
CPPProject in a separate task.  Probably simpler but
quite a bit longer as well.

-Matt

--- Tibor  Strausz <Tibor.Strausz@tridion.com> wrote:
> the run proeprty will change because the param
> 'runTarget' will change

<!--Installers\CustomActions\VC\TDSDialogValidation\TDSDialogV
> > alidation.dsp-
> > > ->
> > >     <antcall target="router">
> > >       <param name="make"
> value="TDSDialogValidation
> > > - Win32 Unicode
> > > Release"/>
> > >       <param name="target" value="CPPProject"/>
>
> > >       <param name="project"
> > > value="TDSDialogValidation"/>
> > >       <param name="runTarget"
> > > value="${TDSDialogValidation}"/>
> > >       <param name="projectFile"

value="Installers\CustomActions\VC\TDSDialogValidation\TDSDial
> > ogValidation.d
> > > sp"/>
> > >     </antcall>

<!--Installers\CustomActions\VC\TDSMSMQ\TDSMSMQ.dsp-->
> > >     <antcall target="router">
> > >       <param name="make" value="TDSMSMQ - Win32
> > > Unicode Release"/>
> > >       <param name="target" value="CPPProject"/>
>
> > >       <param name="project" value="TDSMSMQ"/>
> > >       <param name="runTarget"
> value="${TDSMSMQ}"/>
> > >       <param name="projectFile"

value="Installers\CustomActions\VC\TDSMSMQ\TDSMSMQ.dsp"/>

> > >     </antcall>

<!--Installers\CustomActions\VC\TDSMTSUsr\TDSMTSUsr.dsp-->
> > >     <antcall target="router">
> > >       <param name="make" value="TDSMTSUsr -
> Win32
> > > Unicode Release"/>
> > >       <param name="target" value="CPPProject"/>
>
> > >       <param name="project" value="TDSMTSUsr"/>
>
> > >       <param name="runTarget"
> value="${TDSMTSUsr}"/>
> > >
> > >       <param name="projectFile"

value="Installers\CustomActions\VC\TDSMTSUsr\TDSMTSUsr.dsp"/>

=== message truncated ===