ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: include targets from another build.xml
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:14:06 GMT
According to the documentation, if you are using the
<ant> task against a second build file, the default is
that properties will be inherited.  Don't know about
inheriting targets, but I suppose the second build
file could recursively invoke the <ant> task against
the first.  I would be careful with this kind of
recursion however.

-Matt

--- Michael Remijan <Michael.Remijan@solocup.com>