ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Agnew <brianag...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can't get even the first thing to work
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:38:29 GMT
Shift your build.xml to the 'MyProject' dir, and specify 'src' as your source
directory. Or simply specify "." as your source dir.

 --- Carl Dreher <focusrsh@arn.net> wrote: > I'm trying to learn Ant and
thought I'd start by getting it to do just

=====
Brian Agnew                  http://www.oopsconsultancy.com
OOPS Consultancy Ltd         brian@oopsconsultancy.com
Tel: +44 (0)7720 397526