ant-user mailing list archives

From Sean LeBlanc <s...@nutros.com>
Subject Re: JSPC task
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 18:13:49 GMT
On 08-09 09:44, Steve Loughran wrote:
> try using the latest (tomcat4.1 beta) version of Jasper - I hear that does
> the renaming differently. We will be looking at <jspc> in the next few days
> to try and get it working better with that version of jasper only in time
> for Ant1.5.1

Okay, thanks. Any idea on the compiler errors? Or will the beta version of
Jasper fix that, too? As it is, I'm successfully building less than 5% of
our pages.

Sean LeBlanc - Nutros.com
Random fortune/quote:
Major Premise: Sixty men can do a piece of work sixty times as quickly
	as one man.

Minor Premise: One man can dig a posthole in sixty seconds.

Conclusion: Sixty men can dig a posthole in one second.