ant-user mailing list archives

From Bwana McCall <bwanamcc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: propertyfile task to calculate yesterday's date
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:17:10 GMT
doh.  That did it.  Didn't even think of clearing it first.

    <propertyfile
       file="${build_properties}"
       comment="Release build properties" >
       <entry key="tstamp" type="date" value="now" pattern="dd MMM yyyy
hh:mm"/>
       <entry key="yesterday" type="date" value="" />
       <entry key="yesterday" type="date" pattern="dd MMM yyyy hh:mm"
operation="-" value="1" />
    </propertyfile>

Thnx.

=====