ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any chance we can make depend silent if no files are deleted?
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 03:18:23 GMT
--- Scott Ellsworth <scott@alodar.com> wrote:
> If there are no files to delete, the depend task says:
>
> [depend] Deleted 0 out of date files in 0 seconds
>
> I would love to see this made into a debug, rather than a regular,
> message, as then I would not see it with NoBannerLogger.
>
> Anyone else agree, disagree, care at all?

Just submit an RFE in the bugs database, attach a patch with the change,
and it'll eventually (sometimes sooner, sometimes later) get taken care of
(one way or another). Personally, I'd tweak it down to verbose rather than
debug, since it seems to fit more into that category.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)