ant-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <davidjen...@directvinternet.com>
Subject Re: Task to remove a method from .java file
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 01:34:45 GMT
I agree it's sorely needed.  I used filter to replace some tokens either
with /* and */ or nothing, but this really sucks as a solution.

For this particular project, another completely different solution would be
to remove the ejb-lifecycle methods from the classes and use xdoclet to
generate the ejb-ized versions + interfaces + dds

david jencks