ant-user mailing list archives

From aaron.ste...@attbi.com
Subject Re: Anyone had any luck using jspc task?
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 19:20:27 GMT
We are using the wljspc (the java way) and aren't having
any problems.

    <target name="portaljspc" if="portaljspc">

      <java classname="weblogic.jspc" fork="yes"
classpath="${project.home}/applications/pbgapp/pbgapp.jar
:${classpath}" >
        <arg line="-k -depend -keepgenerated -d
${pbgportal.dir}/WEB-INF/_tmp_war_pbgportal  -webapp
${project.home}/applications/pbgapp/pbgportal -
compileAll" />
      </java>

Aaron Steele

  </target>