ant-user mailing list archives

From aaron.ste...@attbi.com
Subject RE: Build directory
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:26:57 GMT
Thanks, this is a good start, but the real question for
me was how to integrate that within an overall j2ee
application.  Individually all the components are pretty
straight forward, but once you have components that rely
on each other, i.e. ejb interfaces in the web app, and
common classes everywhere, my way of doing it doesn't
seem to make the most sence.

Aaron Steele