ant-user mailing list archives

From Pat <pat.hasz...@clear.net.nz>
Subject Re: Really puzzled
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:22:08 GMT
Thanks for the confirmation that there is an "ant" file, I was sure there had
to be and had downloaded several distributions looking for it, but to no
avail.

Armed with the new knowledge that there definately is an "ant" file I went
looking for it using gzip and tar and voila! there it was  :)

I have been using the Konqueror file manager and it has a built-in un-zip and
un-tar facility that I was using to unpack the distributions, seems it simply
does not "see" the ant file and does not unpack it.

One mystery solved, another one to investigate.
Thanks for all the helpful responses.
Pat.