ant-user mailing list archives

From Pan John-CXP001 <CXP...@motorola.com>
Subject How to include the Jar file from library
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:34:14 GMT
Hey, Everyone:

I am newbie to this mail list. I am not sure this question have been asked before. Please
ignore if you want.

I am moving my building procedure from JBuilder to Ant (1.4.1). I include some outside libraries
(in the Jar file format) to my code base. The compiling and linking look fine except the final
image doesn't include any class from the imported libraries. I tried to put the library jar
files under my source code directory, Ant picked up these library file, but  in the jar file
format ( I verify it with jar -tf xxx.jar), not as individual classes.

Does any one know how to include the library jar classes into the final image by using Ant
Jar.

Thanks;

--John