ant-user mailing list archives

From Themba Mbatha <themb...@discoveryhealth.co.za>
Subject Re: Tomcat Task?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 06:58:15 GMT
Here's what I wrote a few days ago. It basically invokes the main method
of Bootstrap class found in the bin directory. I plan to use the
imbedded version over the coming weekend (I can give it to if you are
interested) so that I can configure catalina (Tomcat-4.x.x) inside the
build file.

It starts tomcat on a separate thread, you can easily modify this. I
tried using the java task to start catalina but the bootstrap failed to
load the jar files required to run it. Funny thing is that it works fine
when I'm shutting it down.