ant-user mailing list archives

From Joey Reid <jr...@imagictv.com>
Subject Re: loadfile target doesn't like "<"
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:56:37 GMT
sorry to reply to my own post ;-) (but it was thursday when I sent it,
and I am just seeing it on the list today -monday)

it seems the angle bracket was not the problem. for fun, I copied the
the file and loaded the copy. weird! so this code works...

<record name="DeployedList.txt" action="stop"/>
	<copy file="DeployedList.txt" tofile="Deployed.txt"/>
	<loadfile srcFile="Deployed.txt" property="deployedlist"/>

but this doesn't...

<record name="DeployedList.txt" action="stop"/>
	<loadfile srcFile="DeployedList.txt" property="deployedlist"/>

is this a known issue, or am i doing something wrong, or what?