ant-user mailing list archives

From "Reilly, Jim" <jrei...@globalspec.com>
Subject VSS and FailOnError (Question/Request)
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:26:59 GMT

1) Does anyone have or know where I could get the a task for: Microsoft
Visual SourceSafe Tasks (in Optional), that would in essence do a VSS Search
on Status on a given Project and subs?
(If not, could this be added as a requirement for the next release of Ant?)
I would just like to report, say to a warning file, a list of files
currently checked out at the time of a build: vss-getlatestversion, compile,
jar, buildnumber, and vss-label.

2) Just a request for the next release of Ant: Could all "File Tasks" have
the attribute "failonerror" like <delete> does. For example: <move> is
missing it.

Tkx,
James M. Reilly
GlobalSpec