ant-user mailing list archives

From "Max Rydahl Andersen" <...@eos.dk>
Subject Re: Ant/XML Mode for emacs?
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 19:50:05 GMT
another link is
http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=jde_sunsite_dk&restrict=
&exclude=&words=best+mode+to+edit+ant+files

Look in the message concerning "best mode to edit ant files" - here is a
xml-mode that is simple and easy to use.

/max
----- Original Message -----
From: "Spector, Howard (FUSA)" <Howardspector@firstusa.com>
To: "'Ant Users List'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 8:47 PM
Subject: RE: Ant/XML Mode for emacs?

> Try xml-lite mode it does a good job with indentation and have a few other
> nice features.   http://www.bigfoot.com/~mdub/software/xml-lite.el

and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you