ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Egger" <brian.eg...@state.de.us>
Subject build xml?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:05:17 GMT
Ok I suppose this is probably a frequent newbie question. Which I am a newbie to ant, but I
try to run Ant on Win 2000. I have the classpath set for the ant.jar and I also have it set
for the xml-xxxx.jar. Ant I have the path and all of the enviroment variables set to the correct
paths. But when I go to run ant, I receive an error upon entering the command "Buildfile:
build.xml does not exist; Bulid Failed" Where should I put the xml file or what am I missing
here.

btw, I did STFW and RTFM, but I saw no refernece to the bulid.xml

thanks
Brian Egger ,
brian.egger@state.de.us