ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Monette" <mikemone...@maximus.com>
Subject RE: Altering directory structur when placing a file in a .war
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:12:21 GMT
Erik-

Thanks.  I had looked at zipfileset, but somehow missed the prefix
option.

-Mike Monette

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 2:58 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Altering directory structur when placing a file in a .war

Use:

	<zipfileset dir="/foo" includes="filename.txt"
prefix="WEB-INF/bar"/>

inside your <war> task.

With my recent change, and I did this for this very reason actually, you

can do this:

	<zipfileset file="/foo/filename.txt" prefix="WEB-INF/bar"/>

(but that requires running a CVS version of Ant, not a released one).

	Erik