ant-user mailing list archives

From "Judy Pearson" <judy.pear...@conducivetech.com>
Subject RE: Deleting filesets with directories
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 21:11:44 GMT

The defaultexcludes needs to be part of the fileset specification.

    <delete includeemptydirs="true" verbose="true">
      <fileset dir="config" includes="**/CVS/" defaultexcludes="no" />
    </delete>

works for me while what you're using doesn't.

This works too, but the implicit fileset specification is deprecated:
 Deprecated!   <delete dir="config" includes="**/CVS/" defaultexcludes="no"
 Deprecated!       includeemptydirs="true" verbose="true" >
 Deprecated!   </delete>

- Judy