ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Exec error from time to time on Linux
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 20:13:14 GMT
Thanks Geoff but it does not help. Please find attached the output when
run with the -debug flag.

Any other idea ? :-)

I mean anything that could point me in the direction would be great ...
The only information I have found is that 143 means that some data was
sent on a socket shutdown (or something like this). The only socket I
can think of is the on between Ant and the process it starts.

Thanks
-Vincent