ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject RE: <style> and abstract method error
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:49:23 GMT
Whoops - yeah, he's using Xalan 2.1.0

We were able to fix it by doing a clean install of Ant.  I then added
the various custom/third party jars our Ant scripts rely on to the
ant/lib directory.  Everything works fine now - really odd, and I'd love
to know what was going on, but in the end, it works.

Thanks,

Kyle

>>> stephane.bailliez@haht.com 07/03/02 06:26AM >>>

You are using Xalan 1.2 only if you use <style processor='xalan'../>
Just for the records check that optional.jar is really 1.4.1 version.

Stephane