ant-user mailing list archives

From che...@ebsdr.com
Subject Cross platform Mapper Glob problem.
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:47:05 GMT
I'm using ant 1.4.1 on NT and Solaris.

The following snippet works fine on Unix:

	<mapper type="glob" from="Bp/main/*" to "Bp/*" />

But doesn't work on Windows. If I replace the '/' with '\' then it works on
Windows but not Unix.

I am unable to come up with a simple solution to get this to work on both
systems. Help would be great.

Thanks,
C. Helck
The information contained in this email is confidential. This email is
intended for the stated addressee. If you are not an addressee, you
must not disclose, copy, or circulate in any other way use or rely on
the information contained in this Email. If you have received this
email in error, please inform us immediately and delete all copies of
it from your system.

EBS Dealing Resources International Limited.
Registered address: 55-56 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LJ,
United Kingdom. Registered number 2669861.
The EBS Partnership. Registered address: 55-56 Lincoln's Inn Fields,
London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom.
EBS Dealing Resources, Inc, registered in Delaware.
Addresses: 535 Madison Avenue, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10022, USA and
One Upper Pond Road, Building F - Floor 3, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA.
EBS Dealing Resources Japan Limited, a Japanese Corporation.
Address: Asteer Kayabacho Bldg., 6th Floor,1-6-1, Shinkawa, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 104-0033, Japan.