ant-user mailing list archives

From George_Schl...@ssga.com
Subject Re: Problems with ant mail task
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:14:56 GMT

Yes, I have both mail.jar and activation.jar in $ANT_HOME/lib.
I've been trying different options of the task, and still no luck...and I
can't find more detailed information than "Failed to send email".

Thanks again

|         |           Jesse Stockall   |
|         |           <jesse@cryptocard|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           07/23/2002 04:11 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 15:34, George_Schlitz@ssga.com wrote:

> I apologize for the lack of information.  I am trying to use the ANT mail
> task to send an email with attachment.  ANT 1.5, JDK 1.3.1_04, Win2K.

Do you have mail.jar in $ANT_HOME/lib as specified in the list of
external dependencies?
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/install.html#librarydependencies

Jesse

--
 Jesse Stockall                                  |           Tel: 1+
613.599.2441 ext. 243

 Suite 304, 300 March Rd.            |           email:
jesse@cryptocard.com
 Ottawa, ON, Canada K2K 2E2          |           web: www.cryptocard.com