ant-user mailing list archives

From George_Schl...@ssga.com
Subject Re: AW: about books available on ant
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:10:56 GMT

The manning book is outstanding.  Not only a reference (task reference is
an appendix), it is well written, and gives great examples of using ANT in
various common scenarios and integrating with testing, etc.  It is also
based on ANT 1.5- the OReilly book (which I liked as a basic intro and task
reference, by the way) is based on 1.4 I think- and there are quite a few
new capabilities in 1.5.  I strongly recommend the manning book- it has a
lot for complete newbies and experts.

|         |           Amitkumar_J_Malho|
|         |           tra@ril.com      |
|         |           07/29/2002 01:33 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

  |       To:       "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  Re: AW: about books available on ant

thanx a lot for the link , i have already seen the link....i just wanted to
ask the users who have already brought books about their opinion.

regards,
amit malhotra