ant-user mailing list archives

From George_Schl...@ssga.com
Subject RE: Problems with ant mail task
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:31:47 GMT

Thanks all,

After troubleshooting for a few hours, and asking numerous questions of our
tech support group, I received a message that "email is not enabled from
that subnet to prevent unathaurized email from reaching our mail servers".

Thanks for all of your help, and sorry for any wasted time.  I wish they
could have told me up front :)

|         |           Alexey Solofnenko|
|         |           <A.Solofnenko@mdl|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           07/23/2002 04:17 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

  |       To:       "'Ant Users List'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: Problems with ant mail task

Do you know whether the SMTP server runs any anti-spam software. Maybe it
requires SMTP authentication. Try writing a simple javamail program and
enabled debugging.

- Alexey

--
{ http://trelony.cjb.net/   } Alexey N. Solofnenko