ant-user mailing list archives

From frankie.bolla...@be.andersen.com
Subject starting weblogic from ant
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:31:12 GMT
Dear all,

We are trying to get make a script for cruisecontrol.  The script needs to
first build our application, and then deploy it.  The building is no
problem, but the starting of weblogic is.

We have tried out 2 alternatives:

      1     start weblogic like in the script below.  But then ant just
stops after weblogic is started.

      2     run the weblogic in a parallel task, but then we don't know
when weblogic is started.
            So we would need some kind of check to know when weblogic is
completely started

Any help would be very much appreciated,
Frankie

<target name="start.weblogic">
            <echo message="Debug:
${bea.home}/wlserver6.0/lib/weblogic.jar"/>
                  <java classname="weblogic.Server" fork="yes" dir="F:
\Work\Bea\wlserver6.0" classpath="${classpath};${weblogic.classpath}">
                        <jvmarg value="-hotspot"/>
                        <jvmarg value="-ms64m"/>
                        <jvmarg value="-mx64m"/>
                        <jvmarg value="-Djava.library.path
=${bea.home}/wlserver6.0/lib;${bea.home}/wlserver6.0/bin;"/>
                        <jvmarg value="-Dweblogic.Domain=mydomain"/>
                        <jvmarg value="-Dweblogic.Name=myserver"/>
                        <jvmarg value="-Dbea.home=${bea.home}"/>
                        <jvmarg value="
-Dweblogic.management.password=password"/>
                        <jvmarg value="-Djava.security.policy
=${bea.home}/lib/weblogic.policy"/>
                  </java>
      </target>

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.