ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yaman" <yam...@nous.soft.net>
Subject RE: VSS Task problem, Need urgent solution and Let me know any goodtutorial
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:07:56 GMT
Hi Jesse,
Thank you very much for your solution,
I've corrected my code by looking at your wonderful( I must say) sample
code.
I have set the vss client path in PATH (System env) but forgot to keep
SSDIR (which needs my project path). After setting it I'm getting files into
local m/c.

Here my small question is when i have the project in other database ( other
than Common )
what could be syntax??

Thanks,
</rayaku>

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Stockall [mailto:jesse@cryptocard.com]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 3:49 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: VSS Task problem, Need urgent solution and Let me know any
goodtutorial

On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 15:10, RaYaKu wrote:

> After fighting a lot with this i have created a project under
Common(created
> by VSS) then i tried to access
> the files which are in it, Now build is successfull but i'have got files
> into my machine at all.. and the below
> messages are displayed on terminal window.
>
> [vssget] $/Test1/testtest:
> [vssget] No items found under $/Test1/testtest

If your files are located at "$/Common" in VSS then your build file
should should look like this:

<target name="get.source">
    <vssget
        recursive="true"
        vsspath="/Common"
        writable="true"/>
</target>

Jesse

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442