ant-user mailing list archives

From "Maciej Zawadzki" <...@urbancode.com>
Subject RE: how to do automated builds with email, etc.
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 17:28:23 GMT
Chris,

Check out Anthill (http://www.urbancode.com/projects/anthill/).  It is a
build management system integrated with ANT.  You can set your projects up
in Anthill so that Anthill will perform a nightly build on them and send out
emails to all interested parties.

It's not exactly the all ANT approach to solving the problem you mention,
but it does work.  Hope that helps.

--Maciej