ant-user mailing list archives

From ARNAUD.BENJA...@ILIM.COM
Subject <ejbjar> and weblogic client jar
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:14:19 GMT
Hi,
weblogic supports the use of ejb-client.jar by specifing the
<ejb-client-jar> tag in the ejb-jar.xml.
When running the ejb compiler on it, ejbc creates the relevant
ejb-client.jar as well as the ejb-jar.jar
Question:
When using <ejbjar> ... <weblogic destdir="${out.lib.dir}">, my ejb-jar.jar
is created in my 'destdir'.
However my ejb-client.jar is created in my 'basedir' directory in which ejbc
was running.
Does <weblogic> tag support it ?
At the present time, I specified the location within the descriptor but it
is not very nice.
<ejb-client-jar>out/lib/client.jar</ejb-client-jar>
Any help ?

Cheers
Arnaud

the system manager.