ant-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bernard <ebern...@digitalthink.com>
Subject RE: ebjc errors
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 06:12:06 GMT
Conor-

I'll help out on this, since Matt and I are both working on the same
problem.

Under previous versions of Ant, we did not encounter this problem.  However,
I'm not sure that this is in fact an Ant problem.  We're thinking that it
may be a Windoze problem of running out of command line buffer.  What's
perplexing us is that this problem just manifested itself recently and has
not been a problem in the past.  We also have other build systems that
construct much larger command lines and works fine.  We've also found that
we can replicate the problem only under unique circumstances and it's not
always consistent.

We're going to try and run this using MKS and CygWin to see if it errors out
the same way.

However, if you or anyone else can shed some light on this it would be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Eddie

P.S.- Oh, I realized I didn't answer your question ;)?  Yes, javac is on the
path.