ant-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bernard <ebern...@digitalthink.com>
Subject RE: ejbjar: unable to load dependency analyzer
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:21:02 GMT
Although I haven't had the same problem, you may want to check your
optional.jar to see if the _AncenstorAnalyzer_ class is in fact in there.

Looking at your diagnostic output, it looks like you have the correct
versions of ant.jar and optional.jar for Ant 1.5.  BTW- are these the binary
distributions or did you compile it yourself?

>From what I can tell, it seems that the classloader cannot find this
particular class -- if you are still using "dependency=super" (i.e. the
default).

-----Original Message-----
From: Bridges,Edward [mailto:edward.bridges@gartner.com]
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 8:58 AM
To: Diane Holt; Ant Users List
Subject: RE: ejbjar: unable to load dependency analyzer

thanks for the response.  i had actually tried all of those things, and the
FullAnalyzer class is in fact in optional.jar and optional.jar is on the
classpath.

it's quite puzzling, since someone else had posted this problem and reported
that they had fixed it by adding bcel.jar onto the classpath (which, of
course, i've done too.  it's the most recent version, and there's no
specification in the ant docs about what version should be used).

anyone else have an idea?

thanks
--e--