ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: self-executing jar and class-path
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:46:20 GMT
Use <pathconvert> with a <map> to go from the <fileset> to the Class-Path.
Then substitute the value in an existing Manifest. --DD

    <!-- Generate Manifest file -->
    <pathconvert property="tahoe-classpath"
                 dirsep="/"
                 pathsep=" ${nl} "
                 refid="tahoe.jar-files">
      <map from="${tahoe.home}${file.separator}jar" to="../dsp/jar" />
    </pathconvert>

    <copy file="src/com/lgc/mowi/Mowi.manifest"
          tofile="build/Mowi.manifest"
          overwrite="yes">
      <filterset>
        <filter token="CLASSPATH" value="${tahoe-classpath}" />
        <filter token="BUILDNUM" value="${MMdd}" />
      </filterset>
    </copy>

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Ganyo [mailto:scott.ganyo@eTapestry.com]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 1:22 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: self-executing jar and class-path

I'm trying to build a jar that is self-executing.  I need to generate my jar
file's class-path element dynamically based on a fileset that I've
determined by getting all the jar files in a directory.  The problem I've
had is that I need to translate the jar file names from their original
directory to a directory relative to the main jar file.  E.g.
/my/build/path/foo.jar --> lib/foo.jar.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Scott