ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Migrating from WinNT to Win2K
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:06:26 GMT
We've been using the same (rather complex) build files on either, without a
single problem. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: David Colton (ext. 799) [mailto:David.Colton@fineos.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 9:56 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Migrating from WinNT to Win2K

I am of course referring to Gotcha's in relation to Ant - sorry if I caused
confusion.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com