ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: How to: Converting a property value into something else?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 23:27:00 GMT
Thanks. I had gotten the jboss-all CVS module as instructed in there web
page, and buildmagic didn't get pulled in my sandbox. I just now got the
buildmagic module. CVS modules are weird!!! --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 6:21 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: How to: Converting a property value into something else?

--- Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:
> Just did a full checkout of JBoss, and I can't find no <subst> task...
> Am I missing something?

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jboss/buildmagic/tasks/src/ma
in/org/jboss/tools/buildmagic/task/Subst.java

But looking at it again, it looks like it doesn't include any regexp
handling afterall -- in fact, it looks quite similar to the <subst> I was
putting together, except, where I have "property", they have "value",
which is actually better, since there's no reason to insist that the
substitution be done on a property's value.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)