ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: loaderref attribute in taskdef
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 19:55:15 GMT
Never used it, but I think you just have to use the same name for the
loaderref attribute for both your custom tasks to be loaded by the same
class loader, which is essential for them to recognize each other. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Southwell []
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 2:49 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: loaderref attribute in taskdef

I'm having trouble figuring out how to use the loaderref attribute in
taskdef.  What should the value of this attribute refer to?
I'm trying to nest a custom task inside a custom task container, and I'm not
able to load the contained task.  I suspect that loaderref provides a
solution to this problem, but I can't figure it out.

Nick Southwell

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>