ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: How to do CONCAT task in ANT 1.4.1
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:10:31 GMT
You can use this 1.4.1-compatible custom task that I assume should be easy
to find. If not, I'll send you cat.jar... --DD

  <!-- this optional task is in cat.jar -->
  <taskdef name="cat" classname="com.optiron.ant.ConcatenateFiles" />

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Lim [mailto:ArthurLim@ap.savi.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 8:47 AM
To: Ant Users List (E-mail)
Subject: How to do CONCAT task in ANT 1.4.1

Hi All,

I see that there is a CONCAT task in Ant1.5. However, I need to do a
concatentation of 3 files under Ant 1.4.1. Is a there a way?

Thanks in advance

Arthur

*Disclaimer*

This mail and any accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. This information is private
and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or the taking of any
action based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.

Please let us know immediately if you have received this by mistake and
appreciate if you could delete the original message.