ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: vizant optional task
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:54:32 GMT

From: KOSEKI Kengo [mailto:kengo@tt.rim.or.jp]
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 11:40 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: vizant optional task

David,
Thank you for your message.

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:43:02 +0100
"David Colton (ext. 799)" <David.Colton@fineos.com> wrote:

> Please don't stop development. I've already used XSL for basic diagrams
but
> vizant gives me so much more.
>
> I have a very complicated nightly build - junit test buildsuite and if I
> could get SVG linked files to capture it I would be delighted.

So, I'll try to implement the feature,
and study little more about XSLT to get the flexibility.

I'm considering to extend the <attr> element like this.
<attr name="URL">imgs/<var name="builddir"/>/<var
name="buildfile"/>.svg</attr>
<attr name="URL">javascript:alert("<var name="description"
proc="backslashquote,urlescape"/>");</attr>
<attr name="label"><var name="targetname"/> | <var
name="description"/></attr>
The last one will be used with "record" shape.
http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/examples/directed/datastruct.h
tml

Please give me advice.

Thanks,