ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gaurav Sharma" <Gaur...@hexaware.com>
Subject Executable jar using ANT-urgent
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:39:04 GMT
Hi,

I am building an executable jar using jar task . I use following syntax

<jar jarfile="${assembly}/test.jar">  <fileset dir="${build}"/>

	<manifest>
	     <attribute name="Main-Class" value="a.b.MainClass"/>
             <attribute name="Class-Path" value="classes12.zip mail.jar activation.jar"/>
	</manifest>

      </jar>
      </target>

When I run this jar, I get exceptions as application doesn't find classes referenced by Class-Path
attribute.
I checked the manifest generated by ANT. It has all the things proper like space after Class-Path
attribte and new line after
Class-Path enteries. If I write the same Manifest manually and make jar, it runs properly.

I dont understand why should Class-Path attribute cause propblem if generated by ANT.
Anybody got any clues!!!

Thanks.