ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Colton (ext. 799)" <David.Col...@fineos.com>
Subject RE: AW: about books available on ant
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 06:48:22 GMT
The Manning book "Java Development with Ant" by Erik Hatcher and Steve
Loughran is the one I'd go for.

I had a look at the O'Reilly book in the local bookshop and got work to buy
it as a reference for the hard core Java developers while waiting for the
Manning book to be published.

The Manning book, however, is the one I'd recommend for everyone, especially
dedicated build managers and production team members, even if you're a
newbie.

Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com