ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Colton (ext. 799)" <David.Col...@fineos.com>
Subject RE: Possible Modifications to ForEach Task
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:23:34 GMT
Stefan, All.

Here is my "hack" to let the ant-contrib <foreach> task optionally
inheritRefs. (Excuse the package naming - done for my convenience)

 <<ForEach.java>>
I have only tested on what I want it to do and it seems to work as expected.
I am blocked from using CVS to an external site so if you find this an
acceptable modification could some please commit for me.

Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com