ant-user mailing list archives

From Magnús Þór Torfason <mag...@handtolvur.is>
Subject RE: Compile stops after first error.. how to avoid that?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:42:23 GMT

I don't understand the problem completely.  I tried this with a small
project (50 classes).  I changed an (independent) class so that it
did not compile.  The <javac> task still compiled all the remaining
49 classes.  This happens both for build.compiler=classic and
build.compiler=jikes.

It will of course not compile any classes that depend on this class,
but there is no meaningful way of getting around that anyway, and
those classes would not be compiled even if a for loop was used.

Best regards,

Magnus