ant-user mailing list archives

From John Lindwall <JLindw...@Xifin.com>
Subject RE: javac task: Spaces in dir name MORE INFO
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:33:02 GMT
Thanks for setting me straight. That jikes-named file is quite confusing.

What I lose by not forking is the ability to set the javac memory-size -- this is a big compile
job and it needs more then the default (200m in my case).

So it sounds like this is a problem with the fork capability of the javac task.  Ug.

I know that dirs with spaces in them ar ea pain and I do try to avoid them.  But they are
valid and I wish ant supported them.

Thanks!

John