ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Bailey" <ch...@codeintensity.com>
Subject RE: unless attribute doesn't prevent depends?
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2002 23:30:02 GMT
I should note, I tried it with the release 1.5 as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bailey [mailto:chris@codeintensity.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 4:25 PM
To: AntMailingList
Subject: unless attribute doesn't prevent depends?

I'm using Ant 1.5Beta3 on Linux.  It appears that even if I have an unless
attribute for a target, that the depends for that target always get executed
(even if the unless indicates that the target should not execute).  This
seems incorrect to me.  Is this the case?

This is a problem if you create a wrapper task that simply contains a list
of depends (so that each of those depends can have their own if attribute,
etc.).

____
Chris Bailey       mailto:chris@codeintensity.com
Code Intensity       http://www.codeintensity.com