ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Remijan" <Michael.Remi...@solocup.com>
Subject howto include targets from another build.xml file??
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:11:31 GMT
users,

I have a number of unit testing applications and i execute those applications using ANT.
the only thing that has been changing when I create a new unit testing application is the
name of the class that contains the main() method that it's suppose to execute.  Is there
a way to create a "parent" build.xml file that contains all of the targets and a "child" build.xml
file that I can create for each unit testing application that only has in it the <property..>
entry that specifies the name of the class that contains the main() method that ant's suppose
to execute.

NOTE:
I cut and pasted this from some build.xml
<!DOCTYPE project [
  <!ENTITY commonTargets SYSTEM "../common/targets.xml">
]>

but when it didn't work when I tried it.

Thanks
<mike/>