ant-user mailing list archives

From STEELE Edwin <Edwin_STE...@rta.nsw.gov.au>
Subject RE: Question about ant performance
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 07:34:50 GMT
Have you tried running ant with the -debug flag to
see what activities are taking a long time?

Edwin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Hernandez [mailto:tara@bluemartini.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 July 2002 17:31
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Question about ant performance

${src} points to a subdirectory at the same level as the build.xml.  No
symbolic links.

Hrmmmmmm...

Diane Holt wrote:

> --- Tara Hernandez <tara@bluemartini.com> wrote:
> > I figured I was doing something wrong.
>
> Doesn't look like it (although you don't say where ${src} points to, so
> maybe there could be something odd there, even though it seems unlikely).
> Would you happen to have symbolic links in your tree?
>
> Diane
>
> =====
> (holtdl@yahoo.com)

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.  I said I didn't
know"

        -Mark Twain

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it.