ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mann, Jacob X" <Jacob.X.M...@questdiagnostics.com>
Subject FW: Problem with entity beans (Bean question answered)
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:50:42 GMT
No, what I'm doing has nothing to do with SOAP. I just need to generate
entity bean which can be deployed by Weblogic 6.1

With session beans I don't have a problem but entity beans don't work.

Here is my code in build.xml:

  <target name="ejbcClientEntities" depends="compile">
  <!-- Compile java bean-->
  <javac srcdir="${src}"   destdir="${compile}"/>

   <ejbjar srcdir="${compile}"
       descriptordir="${src}/billweb/business/META-INF"
    basejarname="ClientEntities"
    genericjarsuffix="" >
      <weblogic destdir="${dist}"
        keepgeneric="false"
          suffix=".jar"
       rebuild="false"
       newCMP="true">
      <classpath>
    <pathelement
path="C:\bea\wlserver6.1\lib\weblogic.jar;C:\ant\build\compile\ejb;C:\ant\bu
ild\compile\server"/>
   </classpath>
    </weblogic>
 </ejbjar>
    </target>

In attachment captured1.jpg is what I'm getting in the jar[Mann, Jacob] .

and this is what should be   in attachment captured2.jpg

Thank you,

Jacob Mann
Web Developer BOS
1200 Wall Street West   Lyndhurst, NJ