ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: Jpcovreport - No supported regular expression matcher found
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:15:39 GMT

[...]
> No supported regular expression matcher found

mmm....the factory tries different regexp implementation in the following
order:
jdk14, oro, regexp

You tell me you have them in your classpath, then another solution would be
that you built Ant yourself and the 3 wrappers are missing from the jar.
Check the jar for the following classes:

org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.Jdk14RegexpMatcher
org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.JakartaOroMatcher
org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.JakartaRegexpMatcher

If this is all there, then set the following env. variable:

ANT_OPTS=-Dant.regexp.regexpimpl=org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.JakartaOro
Matcher

And look at the exception.