ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject How do I tell jar's zipgroupfileset to silently ignore manifests
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:50:01 GMT
Howdy.

I am gluing together a number of jars, some of which contain manifests.
I want to ignore these manifests, so I have left filesetManifest at the
default value of "skip".

Thus, during my build, I get several hundred warnings like:

[jar] File
/Users/work/Documents/coding/isis/source/products/persistable.jar
includes a META-INF/MANIFEST.MF which will be ignored. To include this
file, set filesetManifest to a value other than 'skip'.

The problem here is that I am well aware of this behavior, and it is
exactly what I want.

What I do not want is to have my build script output cluttered with
these helpful warnings which obscure real warnings I might want to see.
Is there any way to tell it that I am aware of the potential problem,
and that it does not need to warn me any more?

Scott