ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Lyon" <m...@stargus.com>
Subject RE: passing arguments to JUnit task?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:30:01 GMT
Hi,

We have some junit test cases that exercize the topology code which manages the data warehousing
aspect of our application. We've had pretty good success passing database URL arguments as
<jvmarg>'s as per the following example:

    <!-- Run the JUnit tests. -->
    <junit fork="yes"
           dir="${build.output.classes.dir}"
           printsummary="yes"
           haltonfailure="yes">
      <jvmarg value="-Ddb.node1=jdbc:oracle:thin:junit_node1/junit@cont01:1521:cdb"/>
      <jvmarg value="-Ddb.node2=jdbc:oracle:thin:junit_node2/junit@cont01:1521:cdb"/>
      <classpath>
        <pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
        <pathelement path="${cp}"/>
        <pathelement location="${build.output.classes.dir}"/>
      </classpath>
      <formatter type="xml"/>
      <test name="com.stargus.platform.topology.AllJUnitTopologyTests"
            todir="${metrics}/junit_reports"/>
    </junit>
  </target>

Not sure if that will help with what you are trying to achieve, but it might give you some
ideas of things to try.

Cheers,

Matt