ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Lyon" <m...@stargus.com>
Subject RE: ebjc errors
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:20:45 GMT
Kevin,

I wasn't 100% clear on whether you were addressing me (Matt Lyon) or Matt McCauliffe, who
originally spawned the thread. However, assuming you were asking me, I didn't bother reverting
to Ant 1.4.1 sans environment variables as a test case once we had a solution in place to
move forward with Ant 1.5 plus environment variables. If I find some cycles today I can try
to diff the ejbc calls in the Ant 1.5 code base against the same in Ant 1.4.1 and post any
meaningful insights I happen to derive.

Cheers,

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Duffey, Kevin [mailto:KDuffey@BUYMEDIA.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 10:42 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: ebjc errors

Hey Matt,

You guys tried going back to 1.4.1 and see if it fixed the problem? Not always the case, but
if it works on 1.4.1, and not on 1.5, then either Ant is the problem (not likely), or something
Ant is doing when invoking ejbc is different. You could check the src of both versions and
see if anything changed.